Here we are on Friday morning with another week of my random thoughts of what is going on in the world and in my life...
1. Michael Hyatt, the CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers, gives a look into the new Kindle 3 from Amazon. He shows himself unwrapping it as well as gives some initial thoughts about this new version of the kindle. Check it out HERE!
2. Please pray for our pastor, Rick Goertzen, as he is going to Brazil on Monday. He will be there for almost two weeks preaching and teaching in a seminary. We will try to have on our church website a list of times and subject matter he will be teaching. Check back later for that information
3. Since we are talking about praying, I would ask you to start to pray for the Kansas State Fair. As a church, we will be there for 12 hours a day over the 10 days sharing Jesus with as many people as we can. Pray that the gospel will go forth in boldness and people's lives will be changed. And if you have not signed up yet, there is still room!
4. Spurgeon Quote of the day: "I had rather be blind and deaf and dumb, and lose my taste and smell, than not love Christ. To be unable to appreciate him is the worst of disabilities, the most serious of calamities."
5. Last, but not least, the winner of this week's free give-a-way is Cindy Roth. Congratulations and please let me know where to send the book by sending me your details HERE! Please come back next Wednesday for another giveaway. Remember, you can't win if you don't try.