Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts from around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these stores will be an encouragement to you.
- An Interview with John Piper by Tim Challies. Here are some great questions and answers about the topic of sanctification as Tim Challies had the opportunity to interview John Piper.
- Wheaton College Contraception Mandate Lawsuit by Christianity Today. This is another interview, but I found it very interesting as Wheaton President, Philip Ryken explains the rationale for filing a lawsuit against the government concerning the recent medical mandate by Obama that was upheld by the Supreme Court.
- Pastors, Fight for the Time to Read by Justin Taylor. I would add to the title of this blog, "Pastors, & Other Christians, Fight . . ." This is not just for pastors, it is for all Christians.
- You Believe in Karma by Tullian Tchvidjian. This is a short segment of his forthcoming book on suffering. He tries to point out that most people subtly believe that "good people get good stuff and bad people get bad stuff."
- Have Our Children Forgotten How To Play Outdoors by Albert Mohler. This is a great question. Every parent should consider his points in this article as well as how they contribute to the problem or cure.