Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts from around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these stories will be an encouragement to you.
- What I've Learned Along the Way by Tim Challies. Please read this article if you want a glimpse of what your preacher goes through each week. I couldn't agree more.
- The Number One Failure of 90 Percent of Pastors By Joe McKeever. Here is another good article to read if you love your pastor. Is there anything here that you can help your pastor with in his life?
- Christians Are Not The Avengers by Eric Raymond. We all long to be super. But maybe that is exactly opposite to what God has called us to do and be.
- Some Advice for Youth Ministers by Dave Hinkley. This timely word was posted on Kevin DeYoung's blog the other day. I was glad to read it since we are just a few days away from our new pastor coming to CBC, Luke Rosenberger. And in case you wondered, his first point is why we hired Luke.
- Chick-fil-A and the Mosque by Daniel Darling. He questions our motives behind buying a chicken sandwich. Very interesting question.