Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts from around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these stories will be interesting to you.
- Chick-Fil-A Controversy Reveals Religious Liberty Under Attack by Albert Mohler. Mohler simply has a gift at diagnosing the culture. I am so thankful for his insights into happenings like this.
- 4 Thoughts on Chick-Fil-A Day by Jesse Johnson. He makes some very valid points worth consideration.
- Sproul on Luther and the Reformation by Justin Taylor. Obviously, Taylor simply posted this video, but it is well worth watching. It is R. C. Sproul giving some brief introductions about Martin Luther and the Reformation. If you have ever wanted to know some good church history, this will be worth your time.
- Call It What It Is: It's Not Adultery. It's Abuse by Ed Stetzer. This is the details of the sad situation of another fallen pastor.
- The Three R's of Christian Engagement In The Culture Wars by Kevin DeYoung. Some wise counsel here about how we are to engage the world amidst cultural issues.