Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts from around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these will be an encouragement to you.
- Driving the Churches Away by Tim Challies. As a pastor at a church that rents at a school, this story about the Toronto School District is disturbing. Please continue to pray for them. HERE is an update on this story. In addition, HERE is a story of someone who is in the middle of it.
- Christian Values Cannot Save Anyone by Albert Mohler. I hope all parents who care about the salvation of their kids will read this article.
- Less Than 20% of Churchgoers Read the Bible Daily by Ed Stetzer. As a pastor who holds to the absolute authority of God's Word in my life (and church's life), these statistics really bother me. Why don't people read their Bible?
- Avoiding Logical Fallacies in Theology by Justin Taylor. Has anyone ever accused you of having illogical argument? You might have fallen into one of these categories.
- Gospel Definitions by Trevin Wax. Can you define the gospel that you say you love?