Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts from around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these will be an encouragement to you.
- The Gospel of Jesus' Wife? When Sensationalism Masquerades as Scholarship by Albert Mohler. Did you hear that some scholar found information that Jesus might have been married? Mohler has some good thoughts on the scholarship of this little ancient document, less than the size of a business card.
- 9 Reasons We Need the Gospels by Justin Taylor. I found this particularly interesting since I am starting a series on the book of Matthew in a few weeks.
- Top 200 Christian Blogs by Ed Stetzer. He provides some interesting observations about the latest list of Christian bloggers.
- The Words are Still Wet by Eric Raymond. I love how he picks up on an everyday occurrence and shows the significance & relevance of the gospel for today.
- 5-hr Energy Asks Doctors A Question by Brian Allain. I have seen this commercial several times and have asked the same questions that he asks. Good job!