Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts from around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these will be an encouragement to you.
- Let Jesus Feel the Shame by Tim Challies. Have you ever wandered the difference between guilt and shame? Let this thought of the gospel help shape your life.
- 22 Ways To Humble Ourselves by Mark Altrogge. This is a very helpful list for something we all need to do and struggle doing.
- What the Puritans Can Teach Us about Counseling by Justin Taylor. Many people think the Puritans were boring and impractical. I doubt this will persuade all of them, but maybe someone will see the benefit of the ministry of the Puritans.
- Democratic Party Platforms on Abortion by Kevin DeYoung. I normally do not read much about politics, but this interested me for some reason.
- Minimizing Suffering Minimizes The Cross by Tullian Tchvidjian. If you want a look inside his new book, this article is for you.