Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts from around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these will be an encouragement to you.
- 10 Questions a Pro-Choice Candidate Is Never Asked by the Media by Trevin Wax. These are some very good questions that I would love to get answers to from those in the Pro-Choice camp. If you vote for someone who is pro-choice, how would you answer these questions.
- Politics Is Not A Cure-All by Tullian Tchividjian. This is another very helpful word in a culture that is facing some very serious issues as it relates to politics.
- US Presidential Elections: A Nation Divided by Adrian Warnock. He is not from America, but has some very interesting thoughts on what it means to disagree with someone, but to do it agreeably. That is, to disagree with civility.
- 12 Things To Do When You're Criticized by Mark Altrogge. As I read through this list, I couldn't help but to think of how politics would be different if those running for office would respond with this in mind.
- Interviewing Tullian Tchividjian by Tim Challies. I thought I should include one that didn't have anything to do with politics (although this interview is about his new book on suffering).