Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts or news stories from around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these will be an encouragement to you.
- Wheaton College Wins 'Major Victory' Against HHS Contraceptive Mandate by Melissa Steffan. This is an article on the Christianity Today blog detailing the initial results of Wheaton College's court case against Obamacare. This is a good ruling.
- The 12 Best-Selling MacArthur Works by Jesse Johnson. If you have ever wondered which books have been the best selling books from the pen of Dr. John MacArthur, here is the list.
I know I didn't write or say much about the events that took place in Newtown, Connecticut last week. There are so many people more gifted to respond during this such tragedy that I wanted to sit back and read. I wanted to listen instead of responding. This is a list of the best articles from that tragedy.
- Weeping with those who weep--a first-hand response from Newtown by Joey Newton. This is the best and freshest article from a solid Bible-teaching pastor that lives and serves in Newtown. You will want to read it.
- Rachel Weeping for Her Children -- The Massacre in Connecticut by Albert Mohler.
- A Lesson for All from Newtown by John Piper
- A Christmas Prayer by Max Lucado. I genuinely did appreciate this prayer offered during this event.