Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts or news stories from around the blogosphere from this previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these will be an encouragement to you.
- Every Moment in 2013 God Will Be Doing 10,000 Things in Your Life by John Piper. This is why I love the ministry of Piper. He lifts my mind from the earthly and helps me think about what is going on behind the scenes of my life.
- Why Should I Go To Church by Julian Freeman. I found this article interesting particularly because I am starting a series on the importance of rediscovering God's design for the church this week.
- Praying for Evangelists and to Be a Better One Myself by Thabiti Anyabwile. A very helpful thought at the beginning of 2013. Who will you share the gospel with this year?
- Reading the Bible in 2013 by Justin Taylor. What is your plan for Bible consumption this year? As I have often found out, those with no plan will not read their Bible. At least not consistently. Taylor has put together the most comprehensive view of all Bible reading plans. Pick one and get started!
- 10 Things to Pray for Your Wife by Jonathan Parnell. Needless to say, come on men! Step it up!