Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week, reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts or news stories around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these will be an encouragement to you.
- Above Reproach, Not Unapproachable by Katie Persinger. This is actually an older post that was linked this past week by Ed Stetzer. She has some really interesting thoughts about what it means to be friends with someone of the opposite sex.
- When My Love Grows Cold by Tim Challies. He takes time to show the connection between a love for someone and how much time you spend with them. The connection with our relationship to God is obvious, but he does a good job of pointing it out.
- 5 Things Every Daughter Needs To Hear From Her Dad by Daniel Darling. I have said each of these at some point on this blog, but it was really helpful to hear them all said together. He doesn't leave out words for the boys in your life. You will also want to check out the 5 Things Every Son Needs To Hear From His Dad as well.
- How Could God Command Genocide in the Old Testament by Justin Taylor. I am sure you have wondered this question before. Taylor's answer is helpful and comprehensive.
- 13 Reasons Why Election is Not Forseen Faith by David Murray. This one is not for the faint of heart. I think this list nails it.