Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week, reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts or news stories around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these will be an encouragement to you.
- 25 Years of Evangelizing My Husband by Paula Hendricks. A proper perspective can change everything in a marriage.
- Do You Still Want To Be Like Mike? by Matt Smethurst. Michael Jordan turned 50 years old this past week, which led to many interviews. Smethurst takes a look at some of the things said and makes the point of how sad it is to be Jordan.
- Why is Tim Tebow's Cancellation Significant? by Denny Burk. Tebow always makes news these days. His recent cancellation to speak at First Baptist Church of Dallas is bringing speculation. Should it?
- Howard Hendricks (1924-2013) by Justin Taylor. One of the greatest teachers of all time died this past week. Taylor shares some thoughts about him and his legacy.
- A Prayer for Repenting of Political Cynicism and Unbelief by Scotty Smith. The title probably says enough.