Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week, reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts or news stories around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these will be an encouragement to you.
- A Review of Rob Bell's New Book by David Steele. This is the first of several reviews I am sure I will read about this forthcoming book. I have no interest in reading the book.
- Celebrating the "Extraordinary" AND "Ordinary Testimonies by Aaron Armstrong. I couldn't agree more. But I wonder if all testimonies shouldn't be considered "extraordinary."
- The Gospel According to Duck Dynasty by Denny Burk. This video has made its rounds. If you watch this show (even if you don't), you should check it out as Phil shares the message of the gospel rather accurately.
- Consider Yourself by Burk Parsons. When entering a conflicting situation, Parsons shares ten questions you should be asking yourself. Good stuff.
- A Friendly Reminder: The Pope is (Probably) the AntiChrist by Jesse Johnson. While I am not the biggest fan of his title, he makes some great arguments in this article.
- 9 Things You Should Know About The Papacy by Joe Carter. Some interesting facts here.