Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week, reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts or news stories around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these will be an encouragement to you.
- What Someone Needs To Say by Kevin DeYoung. This is a cry for some Christian person who finds themselves in the national media to step out and clarify that they are indeed opposed to same-sex marriage. This is really good!
- Raising Kids in a Pornified Culture by Zach Nielsen. Some serious words that we need to take seriously.
- Why Does Death Still Surprise Us? by Trevin Wax. He makes a very good point that other than Jesus, we are all going to do. So, why are we surprised when that happens?
- Galatians for You by Tim Killer, Reviewed by Tim Challies. This looks like a good book that might be worthy of making the shelves of your bookcase.
- Never Confuse These Words Again by Rachelle Gardner. This is not just for all those English majors out there. Have you ever confused "affect" with "effect" and not know when to use each one in a sentence? Gardner helps answer that question along with several other confusing words.