Each week, there are hundreds upon thousands of blog posts written by people all over the world. I find myself each week, reading several of them. I have taken the time to link to some of my favorite blog posts or news stories around the blogosphere from the previous week. I hope maybe one or two of these will be an encouragement to you.
- Don't Follow Me, Follow Jesus by Adrian Warnock. This is a subtle but helpful thought in the days of social media.
- Chavez's Last Words and Yours by Denny Burk. Have you ever thought about your last words before you die? Have you ever thought about what you might say if you were scared about what happens after you die? These words should come as no surprise, but they are still shocking.
- Review of Jesus Calling by Michael Horton. This book has taken the Christian community by storm in the past year. Horton does a good job of showing the potential dangers with this book.
- Review of 'The Bible: Beginnings" (Episode 1) by Josh Lough. A friend of mine is reviewing the docudrama on the History channel on The Bible. His conclusion of the first episode is that it was not as bad as he thought it was going to be. But he does point out a few of the errors and one main problem with episode one.
- Quit Looking For Your Soulmate, Because He/She Isn't Out There by Stephen Altrogge. I agree that we have allowed Hollywood to shape our thinking on this issue.
- Gospel-Centered Everything by Tim Challies. A very helpful thought and resource.